This is simply delicious. I love mogo and particularly I love the chilli mogo in restaurants. I have made my own version of this dish. This recipe is great for when you have many friends or family over as it can be made in advance and is also quick to make.
Cut the mogo into bite sized pieces. Deep fry the mogo until golden brown and keep aside.
Take a non stick pan; add the two tablespoons of oil, spring onions, garlic and ginger puree. Sauté this for a few minutes making sure you do not overcook the onions. Once done, add the rest of the ingredients and cook for a few minutes.
Add the mogo to the sauce and gently stir. Turn the heat off until you are ready to serve.
1. 2tbsp oil
2. 8 Large Spring onions-Finely Chopped
3. 2tsp Garlic Puree
4. 2tsp Ginger Puree
5. 4tbsp Dark Soy Sauce
6. 4 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
7. 1tsp Chilli Oil (with the Chillies)
8. 3 tbsp Teriyaki Sauce
9. 2tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce
10. 2tbsp Lemon Grass Sauce or 1tbsp Fresh Lemongrass (finely chopped)
11. 2 Big Handful Fresh Chopped Coriander
12. Oil for Deep Frying
13. 1 Packet Frozen or Fresh Mogo Chips- Boiled in Salt Water
For How Many People : 0